Acora Ibiza is a pocket-sized property oozing with charm, located in the resort of Santa Eulalia del Rio just two hundred metres from S’Argamassa beach.
Nestled among pine, olive and palm trees, its eight apartments and twelve rooms provide the utmost comfort in a natural setting, where guests can enjoy peace and quiet alongside healthy and fun leisure options throughout the year.
The rustic building, the gardens and the eco-friendly vegetable patch remind guests of the intimate Ibiza of yesteryear.
Acora Ibiza boasts an outdoor swimming pool with towel service surrounded by daybeds, a hot tub and a sun deck.
Guest lounge with fireplace, free pool table, board games, library, barbecue, parking, organic vegetable patch, small restaurant, electric bikes, TV on terrace for events and complimentary WiFi throughout the property.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner à la carte. Also half board or full board options.
- Paid parking at the property (best to book in advance in the summer).
- Electric bike rental.
- Parasols and beach towels to borrow.
- Pushchairs to borrow.
- Complimentary local product tastings in the afternoon (in high season).
Acora Ibiza lays on a range of activities and services to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Poolside massage service (in high season).
- BBQ parties.
- Brunch with live music on Sunday mornings (in high season).
- Hairdressing service on request.
- Washing and ironing of clothes.
- Take-away food for day trips or beach days (in high season).
- Rental of bikes, scooters, cars and boats.